about 1 month ago
£20000 - £30000 per annum
Category: Admin Jobs
You will join our client as a Project Administrator who will assist in the completion of development projects and compiling of regulatory documentation.
Project Administrator Responsibilities:
- Compiling and maintaining regulatory documentation.
- Liaising with raw material suppliers.
- Facilitating Trials.
- Managing product evaluations.
- Supporting transfer to production.
- Post market support.
Project Administrator Requirements:
- Experience in an office based administrative role.
- The ability to build good working relationships with colleagues and external contacts.
- Strong administration skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to gather, evaluate, critically interpret and communicate information.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Experience in project coordination.
- Knowledge of ISO standards / medical regulations.
- Knowledge of the respiratory device industry.
The role will include occasional travel within Europe and possibly further afield, to attend trials and training at our various manufacturing sites along with attendance at exhibitions and conferences.
Covering letter to be provided as part of the application.
About our client:
They were formed in 1982 in the UK and started with a modest range of respiratory products. Since its inception, the company has continued to grow and develop and today is the respiratory care specialist in airway management, anaesthesia, critical care and oxygen & aerosol therapy.
The company was formed with seven people, producing a limited product range for the UK hospital market. Today, they employ over 3500 people, producing an extensive product range sold worldwide. They operate across five manufacturing sites and have direct sales operations in over 25 countries and a number of export offices located throughout the world supporting their network of speciality distributors.
Through a constant programme of new product and market development, they're one of the market leaders for high quality respiratory care products for the hospital sector worldwide.
Our clients products are seen as easy to use, technically superior and of the highest quality. The product range is innovative and they will continue to develop and implement improvements.
Location: Head Office (Wokingham UK)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 40 hours per week
Salary: £20.000 - £30.000
Closing date for applications: 20th February, 2020
You may have experience of the following: Admin, Project Administrator, Administrator, Administrator, Project Coordinator, Administration etc.
19 days ago
only 9 days until close