8 months ago
Salary - £18k-£20k per annum
25 days holiday a year
Overview of the role and candidate profile:
The role of the Project Administrator will be to ensure a smooth work flow from enquiry stage to point of order.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise closely with external clients and a variety of internal departments to manage customer expectation.
- Look for opportunities to make efficiencies throughout the enquiry to order fulfilment process.
- Assist the Commercial Director and work as a member of a cohesive team.
- Proactively manage the CRM system including setting up and issuing new enquiries.
- Process sample requests.
- Administrate and report forecast pipelines and key sales analytics.
Please note this list is not exhaustive – other duties maybe required that are considered reasonable for the role and to support other functions.
Skills and experience
- Ability to work efficiently and calmly to tight deadlines, where necessary
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Decisive and able to process the big-picture items
- Project management experience is desirable but not essential
Does this sound like you? If yes, then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
JOB REFERENCE: GJ2246
LOCATION: West Bromwich
JOB TITLE: Project Administrator