Our client is a global group of life-saving technology companies with a clear purpose to grow a safer, cleaner, healthier future for everyone, every day.
Headquartered in the UK, it is also one of the top performing businesses in the FTSE 100 with 13 successive years of record revenues and profits. It has been recognised as Company of the Year 2018 and as one of Britain's Most Admired Companies by its peers.
They are looking to recruit a Program Coordinator with great project managment skills based in Amersham.
We are looking for a highly organised and proactive Program Coordinator to support the Talent & Communications teams and Innovation & Digital team on group-wide initiatives that touch the portfolio of 40 companies.
As Program Coordinator, you will help plan, define solutions and solve problems quickly and skilfully. You'll do this by switching on your listening skills to anticipate other people's needs and resolve operational issues before they arise. To support our growth, you'll adapt to the needs of the people and the organisation and continually look for ways to maximise the value of the program management function itself.
The Program Coordinator role has two core strands - supporting people and delivering programs. It's important you are not shy of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in - whatever the task - big or small.
- You will facilitate the right conversations and won't be afraid to challenge how things are done now.
- You will enable opportunities for collaboration and create relevant connections.
- You will support with recruitment for the broader organisation including tracking progress and status of all candidates.
- Responsible for end-to-end lifecycle of project deliverables
- Fully understand the goals of the team and enable execution on top priority deliverables
- Challenge project leaders to ensure robust and well executed plans are in place for all projects
- Maintain up-to-date program data, track issues and provide stakeholders with timely reports
- Identify, define and lead projects to address issues and maximise opportunities
- Provide proactive support to the project or content leaders and put forward ideas for continuous improvement
- Established knowledge and expertise of project and program management
- Experience proactively coordinating individuals and teams for maximum productivity
- Initiative to solve problems with solutions that are repeatable, scalable and sustainable
- Comfortable with ambiguity, able to act with confidence in a high-performance culture
- You have an instinctive ability for managing highly intelligent people
- Super-organised with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and switch context quickly
- Excellent written skills for communicating project updates quickly and succinctly
- Experience working in fast paced, constantly changing and dynamic environment
- Flexible, adaptable and highly responsive to the needs of the project, team and wider group
- You seize opportunities to acquire new knowledge