3 months ago
Production Assistant / Administrator
Permanent (Full Time)
Our client is a successful and expanding Sub-Contract engineering company in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, supplying high quality components to a wide range of industries including aerospace, medical and motorsport.
Due to a growing order-book they are seeking a Production Assistant / Administrator to join the busy Production team on a permanent basis.
Duties of the Production Assistant will include:
• Supporting the Production team in the day-to-day operations of the Production Department.
• Assisting the Quotation team with the preparation and submission of quotations for new and existing customers using our Datatrack ERP system - including liaising with material and sub contract service suppliers to determine best external costs and delivery.
• Processing incoming Purchase Orders for existing customers including raising job cards, and other paperwork as necessary for Production.
• Where needed, assist with the creation of purchase orders for raw material and sub contract services : and help with progressing / /expediting orders with suppliers.
• Raising despatch paperwork, as and when required. Ensuring correct information is listed on all paperwork.
• Liaising with customers, assisting with queries / expediting requests.
• Other Production related duties as required.
Essential experience / skills:
• Experience in a similar sub contract environment desirable.
• Excellent attention to detail, good level of numeracy.
• Excellent communication skills in order to liaise with all levels of staff, customers, suppliers or management.
• Must be a proactive, self-motivated and flexible team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
• Aerospace experience is an advantage.
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
20 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays
Private medical care available after qualifying period.
Job type: Permanent / Full Time
Hours of work: Monday : Thursday 8:30am? 5:00pm, Friday 8:30am to 3:00pm
Salary: £17k - £20k (Depending on Experience)
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close