Product Manager - Online
Contract Type: Permanent
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
Our Product Managers will be responsible for:
· Developing and owning the Online Customer Journey with decision-making responsibility regarding changes and assessment of change impact (from a benefit to customer perspective)
· Industry assessment of trends; competitor analysis; customer engagement and feedback
· Developing a online Roadmap which is congruent with Business Strategy
· Developing key relationships with: Marketing, IT and all customer facing teams (e.g. Complaints, Contact Centres)
· Acting as Product Owner during project delivery (e.g. Scrum activities)
· Providing a single point of ownership with optimisation for brands
· Producing product specifications (including product and market data collection and analysis) and working collaboratively with Business Analysts and Solution Architects
· Assisting in the construction of business plans and building case studies to support project requests and inform gateway reviews
· Product lifecycle management
· Planning product and/or feature launches
· Conducting quarterly product reviews with the business and key stakeholders
· Delivering effective communication of product changes (recent and roadmap) and the value delivered
· Have 5+ years experience as a product owner or senior product owner of an ecommerce platform, retail or consumer business beneficial
· Have a proven track record of delivering successful, user-oriented products
· Be able to define and communicate product vision or strategy to others
· Be commercially aware, able to think strategically and to identify business opportunities as well as deliver against them
· Thought leader or at least excellent knowledge of online technology and multi-channel trends
· Have great organisational skills, able to manage and deliver multiple products and projects simultaneously
· Be highly analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
· Have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate with the business at all levels
· Understand what an exceptional user experience entails and how to deliver it whilst balancing against other competing priorities
· Be a highly motivated self-starter with a flexible, can-do attitude
· Have experience of driving product development through all phases of the product lifecycle
· Working knowledge of Agile approach to delivery
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.