10 months ago
LOCATION: Bradford, West Yorkshire
JOB TITLE: Producer Communications Administrator (Agriculture)
SALARY & BENEFITS:
WORKING HOURS: 37 hours per week between 0800:1700
THE COMPANY: Our client is a long established company collecting, grading, promoting and selling great British fleece wool to the international wool textile industry.
THE ROLE: We are currently recruiting for an experienced Producer Communications Administrator (Agriculture) to join the team based in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
You will be working with and supporting the Producer Communications Manager, you will be working on developing all areas of our producer (farmer) marketing strategy including all elements of the marketing mix.
Key Responsibilities/duties of a Producer Communications Administrator (Agriculture) to include:-
Press & Advertising
- Day to day liaison with the industry press.
- Writing all press releases.
- Ensuring all editorial deadlines are met.
- Ensuring all messaging we send to the press is 100% consistent and in-line with our overall aims and objectives.
- Quantifying the actual v’s spend on PR and advertising to ensure we are gaining best value. This also includes being pro-active and making recommendations where appropriate.
Shows & Events
- Delivering, planning and managing wool tours (approx. 15 per year). Ensuring all messaging is consistent and also on brand.
- Supporting the Producer Communication Manager with all agricultural shows. This will involve producing an annual calendar, evaluating the shows and booking shows and liaising with the relevant organisers.
- Attendance at certain agricultural shows, must show flexibility as this may involve weekend working.
- Collating and reviewing all feedback from the shows
- Overseeing all sales leads. This includes defining the targets through basic data mining (in Excel), calling potential customers and liaising with other departments to ensure all leads are followed up in a timely manner and recorded.
Liaison with Other Departments
- Professional and courteous liaison with all departments and external stakeholder
- Liaison with regional secretaries to ensure all messaging is 100% consistent and that they have all of the relevant information required.
- Liaison with Board and Regional Committee members where required.
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate for the Producer Communications Administrator (Agriculture) will be a strong communicator who can influence at all levels. You will have a positive can do attitude and the ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at any one time, therefore excellent organisations skills are required.
Key experience essential for the role of Producer Communications Administrator (Agriculture) in Bradford:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Extensive knowledge of the farming sector, either in or out of work
• Qualification in Marketing, PR or Agriculture
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, be able to manipulate an Excel spreadsheet to a good standard (filters, VLOOKUP etc…)
• InDesign literate would be an advantage
• Full driving licence
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.