Are you looking for a new role as a Procurement Manager? Do you want to work for a leading Medical Devices Business? Are you interested in leading the supplier selection process and provide overall coordination, facilitation and enablement of programs and agreements that will drive best practice? If so this could be the right role for you!
You will be responsible for developing and executing all facets (product cost, capital, project timing, etc.) of sourcing strategies, agreements, and action plans for assigned new product development projects.
This is a new contract role, offered initially on a 24 month contract basis, working 37 hours per week Mon - Fri.
- Free on site parking
- On site gym
- Subsidised restaurants and branded coffee shops
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay
- Pension contributions
- Develop and execute RFP (Requests for Proposals) and RFQ (Requests for Quotation)
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional teams in supplier selections
- Conduct commercial negotiations with selected suppliers
- Support on-boarding of suppliers as required in support of Franchise Approved Supplier Lists
- Develop and lead execution of projects to initiate Product for Resale and Supply Agreements
- Support multiple NPD projects simultaneously across multiple businesses, global procurement categories, and geographies
- Partner with procurement category teams and senior leaders in R&D to identify unmet needs to drive the execution of sourcing strategies and innovative supplier solutions aligned to the franchise technology roadmap
- Lead multiple complex supplier negotiations simultaneously. Coordinate with key stakeholders, drive terms that are favourable for our client, and lead transition of stabilized products, contracts and suppliers to base business and category sourcing teams
- Collaborating cross-functionally to gather all requirements for devices and technologies to be sourced
- Execute market scans for potential suppliers that will meet all aspects of the project
- Lead due diligence and transaction support for our clients business development teams for both product supply/distribution and acquisition activities
- Optimize quality, supply reliability, NPD supplier performance, innovation and cost through early supplier engagement during product development
- Drive innovation through identifying and developing external partner capabilities to meet future technology needs
Experience and qualifications:
- Degree qualified or qualified by experience
- Previous procurement experience within the FMCG market
- Medical Devices experience preferred
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership qualities
- IT literate
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.