9 months ago
Procurement and Logistics Manager - Woking
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Our Client is a successful, independent projects company providing professional Lighting, Sound & A/V Solutions for Theatres, TV & Film Studios, Opera Houses, Conference Centres, and Media Universities etc. Operating internationally with ongoing major projects throughout the UK, Middle East and Asia they now wish to add to their team a Procurement and Logistics Manager.
Working closely with both the Projects and Admin. teams this key position within the company will include the procuring of equipment and materials specified by the Managers, organising the freight of such equipment both nationally and internationally.
We are looking for candidates:
* Who have at least 3 years’ previous experience in Procurement from within a technical environment, with experience in Lighting, Sound and/or A/V being considered a major asset.
* Who are familiar with electrical installation materials
* Who are experienced in negotiating with suppliers to achieve best prices and terms
* Preferably with international freighting experience (Though not essential)
* Who are proficient in the use of MS Excel and MS Word
* With a commercial understanding and awareness of costs/margins.
* Who accept accuracy and attention to detail as a prerequisite of their role
* With good communication skills.
Candidates who feel they meet the above requirements should send an up to date CV reflecting the relevant experiences and skill
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close