Satarah Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Procurement Administrator for our client based in Rushden, Northamptonshire. This is for a well-established, ever growing organisation, where you can develop your skills and experience.
Provide efficient and effective delivery of procurement related functions that meet the company's business requirements. Ensure materials are ordered and received in a cost-effective manner enabling timely and efficient manufacturing. Manage and maintain accurate data and support analysis for measuring performance and identifying opportunities for improvement.
* Materials ordering to specification and production schedules
* Ensure departments are informed of changes in materials, price movements, delivery lead times and individual supply situations
* Address invoice queries and supplier non-conformance / returns
* Create and maintain reporting documents and work orders
* Support supplier performance review - e.g. COTIF, NCRs, invoice queries, etc.
* Ensure suppliers comply with all Company and Statutory regulatory requirements
* Process verified invoices in liaison with Finance to ensure suppliers are paid within agreed terms
* Reconcile purchase invoices with authorisation from Purchasing Manager
* At all times comply with company policies procedures and instructions
The Ideal Candidate
Experience and knowledge in the below areas:
* Material ordering to specifications
* Excellent communicator with exceptional organisational abilities
* Good eye for detail supported by good literacy and numerical skills
* Motivated and proactive with an eagerness to learn and develop
* Analyse, critically evaluate and identify trends in data and information;
* Resolve logistical problems and produce new effective solutions;
* Reduce costs whilst maintaining high standards of quality of products procured;
* Mon - Fri: 8.30am - 5pm
* Working with a friendly team within modern offices
* 28 days holiday - including bank holidays
* Free onsite parking
If you have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna on.