Process Manager, £60000, London
Our Client are one of the largest transport services organisations in Europe, employing more than 60,000 people and delivering more than 2.2 billion passenger journeys across 14 European countries every year. They have strong roots dating back to 1938, an ambitious growth agenda, and a continuously developing relationship with a large firm they recently acquired.
The main purpose of the role will be to ensure the tender process is understood and followed by businesses and relevant stakeholders, internal approvals are well organised and prepared (in time and with sufficient documentation) and the tender repository is complete. Stakeholder engagement will play a key part in this role, you will be speaking to Execs, new Business Development Directors and Managing Directors
- Custodian of the Group Tender process, responsible for its execution and ensuring that businesses are aware of and follow the process.
- Responsible for maintaining the tender toolkit and repository, ensuring that all tools and templates are fit for purpose and visible and accessible electronically to those required to use them.
- Manage the approval process from end to end, including ensuring that all necessary sign off meetings are planned and diarised.
- Educate and upskill stakeholders on the use of tools and templates combined with the tender process, and influence and challenge stakeholders to ensure that the process is adopted and embedded
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of the tender process, regularly reviewing the process and inviting feedback from key stakeholders to make efficiency improvements, including updating the tools and templates.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Command of typical office tools and programmes, some understanding of tendering to public transport authorities (PTAs) as well as of our businesses and markets.
- Organisationally strong, communicative, structured, able to "take a stand"
- Experience is organising and collaborating in a large corporate organisation
Tender Process Manager, £50000, London
This role is being advertised by Annapurna on behalf of the client