about 1 month ago
Private Client Administrator
Job Title – Private Client Administrator
Location – Putney SW15 2DT
Salary – £30 – 35K + PMI + wellbeing programme + health cash plan + pension
Duration – Permanent / Full Time
Sector – Administration and Support
Are you an administrator within a financial services company looking for a new challenge? Do you want to be part of a small team where you will be valued? Are you looking to continue developing professionally and would like support through this? Interested?
They are a leading firm of independent financial advisers based in London. They specialise in advising creative professionals and forward-thinking business owners and companies. They build long term relationships with their clients, providing them with the best personalised advice on all their financial issues.
As a Private Client Administrator some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting preparation and follow-up
- Liaising with providers, insurance companies and solicitors to gather data.
- New business processing
- Maintaining and updating client records and creating new client records
- Assisting with mailshots
- General office duties
- Meeting and greeting clients that come to the office
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Current office administration experience preferably within a financial services environment
- Experience of the IRESS software system is essential along with a with a good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi task.
- Ability to work without supervision with the ability to plan and prioritise your own work
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
You may have experience of the following: Financial Services Administrator, Private Client Administrator, Administrator Financial Services etc.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and they confirm that they will gladly accept all applications. Our client is working exclusively on this role on a retained basis.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Closing date for applications is 25th February 2020.
4 days ago
only 24 days until close