Satarah Recruitment is currently recruiting for our client based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. They are looking for a confident individual to work as part of the Private Banking team. This is a part time, permanent role. 22.5 hours a week - 3 days a week. The successful candidate must have a minimum of ten year's existing banking experience, including both team management and lending functions and have ideally worked in Private Banking previously.
The job is to assist with both administration and developing client relationships; in terms of quality and quantity of lending, deposit volumes and client on boarding the successful candidate will be expected to take on team development and mentoring functions as well.
· Handle daily queries relating to both Private Banking and Business clients.
· Setting up of new client accounts, including the completion of all associated documentation.
· Review and action daily and monthly portfolio reports and deal with any associated administration.
· Account administration, including client transfers, debit card ordering and maintenance, excess reporting.
· Provide advice and relevant information to internal and external customers.
· Carrying out client instructions whilst ensuring excellent standards of customer service.
· Be responsible for training and developing other members of the team
· Be responsible for sense checking and authorising work prepared and drafted by the wider team
The Ideal Candidate
You will have a strong background within banking and customer service as well as strong team development. Below is an overview:
· Sound knowledge of the regulatory environment, private banking products, including overdrafts, loans/mortgages, current, currency and savings account.
· Excellent communication skills
· Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues in writing and in person
· Maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
· Working to tight deadlines is essential
This client provides an excellent benefits package:
· 22.5 hours (3 Days a week)
· 25 days holiday (pro rata'd)
· Free parking on site
If you have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna on.