3 months ago
Principal Health Economist - Cheshire
Salary: Negotiable D.O.E.
Our client is a leading healthcare value consultancy that works with a range of healthcare product and service providers, aiding development and commercialisation.
Due to continuing growth of their market access, health economics and healthcare value demonstration activities we are seeking an ambitious Health Economist with a genuine passion for understanding and communicating the value of healthcare through economic modelling.
The successful candidate should have a post graduate qualification in Health Economics with extensive experience of building cost-effectiveness economic models and budget impact models, with at least five years' industry experience.
• Assessing RFPs and business opportunities and contributing to the development of proposals.
• Developing and/or directing the development of a range of health economics models, budget impact models, systematic literature reviews, meta-analyses and other statistical analyses
• Supporting project teams in their interaction with clients, including providing senior technical leadership on selected assigned projects.
• Reviewing project deliverables, including QC of models and associated protocols and technical reports.
• Monitoring developments in area(s) of expertise; proposing new or modified service offerings and ensuring these are incorporated into proposals and projects, as appropriate.
• Providing input to the strategic direction of the businesses Health Economics and Data Analysis practice and engaging in activities to increase the practice's external profile.
• Mentoring more junior team members and providing training
• In-depth understanding of the perspectives and evidence needs of the numerous stakeholders involved in healthcare decision-making
• Be able to demonstrate experience of developing and interpreting economic models and understanding systematic reviews and meta-analyses
• Ability to demonstrate relevant research and technical skills
• Excellent analytical and writing skills
• Creative mindset and a team work ethos is essential
• Experience of Managing a team
• Comprehensive Salary package
• Performance related Bonus
• Support for further qualifications
• Health insurance
• Gym Membership
To be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your updated CV and covering letter.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
15 days ago
only 13 days until close