about 1 month ago
They believe that every customer and every employee counts. They know that looking after their people is the key to them looking after their customers and making their business one of the leading players within the payments industry.
As a leading Sales Organisation in the UK, our client is rapidly growing whilst maintaining their core values of honesty, integrity and transparency.
They inspire individuals to be outstanding in all that they do. Both their training programme and leadership support structure are exceptionally reputable and they invest significant time, energy and resources into their people.
Pricing Administrator Responsibilities:
- Provide quotes for pricing requests in a timely manor
- Update systems for all pricing requests received
- Carry out other duties as requested in support of pricing requirements for the sales department
- Report to Head of Sales Operations
Pricing Administrator Requirements:
- Excellent working knowledge of all MS packages in particular excel and word, and pdf documents
- Excellent understanding of numbers and formulas. Skills testing will form part of the recruitment process.
- A good communicator
- Understanding or willingness to learn the importance of sales
- A proven ability to develop and nurture sound relationships with sales executives
- Understand the importance of continual training and development
- Candidates must be educated to GCSE level in Maths and English
About the company:
Our client is one of the leading providers of merchant services to the SME sector with 28,000 customers and over 170 employees. Their unique customer proposition within the payments industry and their core values of transparency and integrity ensure they do the right thing by their customers, resulting in an Excellence rating on Trust Pilot and equally great reviews on Google and Glassdoor.
Location: Haydock, Near Warrington WA11
Job type: Permanent, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: Up to £18,000 dependent upon experience
Benefits: 22 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, life assurance and regular social events
You may have experience of the following: Pricing Assistant, Pricing Administrator, Sales Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, InternaI Account Manager, etc.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close