29 days ago
Experienced Practice Accountant - Surrey
Salary: £22,000 to £28,000 p.a
Our client, an expanding firm of Chartered Certified Accountants seeks to appoint an Experienced Practice Accountant. You will join a team of professional and supportive Practice Accountants with over three decades of experience.
You will provide professional financial advice to fee-paying clients who could be private individuals, sole traders, partnerships or limited companies.
You will have responsibility for financial reporting, accounting systems and processes, taxation, auditing, corporate finance and business planning and services.
• Conducting tax enquiry.
• Preparing final accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
• Complete self-assessment Tax Returns/VAT Returns.
• Preparing business plans and cash flow forecast.
• Preparing monthly or quarterly accounting for management and control purposes (management accounting).
• Advising on tax planning.
• Preparing Charity Accounts.
• Pension Scheme Accounts.
• Advising on business transactions, such as business sale/purchase.
• Maintaining records and management information.
• Proving Payroll Services.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• The ideal candidate would be professionally qualified (ACCA/ACA). However, individuals with significant practice experience and good IT skills would also be considered.
• Must have at least 4 years' experience in final accounts preparation in a small firm of Chartered Accountants.
• Must be proficient in using accounting and taxation software.
• Ability to undertake personal and corporate tax work.
• Must be very focused, polite and productive and be able to work with others.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
27 days ago
only 16 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close