We have an exciting opportunity for a PPC Executive in London, close to Clapham Junction.
Our client is a fast growing digital agency specialising in all aspects of digital marketing, particularly paid search and performance marketing. They are looking for an experienced PPC Executive to join their expanding Paid Advertising team.
As PPC Executive you will help oversee and manage clients’ PPC strategies, delivering outstanding results within the clients’ allocated time and your responsibilities will include:
• Efficiently run and profitably grow new and existing client paid search campaigns.
• Plan, create and build new AdWords accounts, including campaign structure, keyword research and ad copywriting, using Excel and AdWords Editor
• Produce on-brand display adverts that are optimised for conversion
• Ensure landing pages are effectively optimised to ensure maximum conversion
• Ensure conversions are accurately tracked, using Google Tag Manager
• Working to defined KPIs, ensuring each campaign is continually optimised, seeking and implementing new growth opportunities and strategies to maximise the clients’ earning potential
• Actively use tools such as Google Analytics, to analyse and get insight on campaign performance
• Deliver projects against agreed timelines, often working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Create month end reports, analysing month on month and year on year data, and providing insight into the success factors and areas for improvement
• Keep up to date on the latest industry innovations and best practices, reporting back with recommendations on how and why these should be applied to the client accounts
• Provide monthly marketing communication on PPC via our onsite blog
As PPC Executive you must have a minimum of 2 years experience in managing PPC campaigns (preferably agency-side) and will have/be:
• Energetic and passionate about PPC, offering strong numerical and analytical skills, with a proven track record of delivering results to a target ROI.
• Happy working autonomously but also be able to think on your feet and adapt accordingly to the needs of the role at any given time
• Experience in managing lead generation and targeted campaigns
• Experience in managing multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously
• A good working knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Analytics
• Strong analytical & reporting skills
• Good working knowledge of Office programmes, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Professional attitude, excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Either Google AdWords certified or be willing to become
• Additional PPC platform experience – Facebook, Twitter, Bing, Linked In
• Copywriting experience
• Knowledge of the complete digital marketing mix, particularly SEO and Social Media
• Graphic design aptitude – Photoshop, Illustrator
As PPC Executive you will receive an excellent salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
PPC Executive, Paid Search Executive, Sales Executive, Marketing, Digital Executive