12 months ago
Information on the company
A nationwide contractor accountants company with over 200 employees. This company provides accountancy support for contractors, freelancers and self-employed professionals, over a wide range of industries and sectors.
This is a full time graduate job with £16K starting salary based in Warrington.
How you can expect to spend your day;
Your main responsibilities will be to ensure the correct handling of sensitive documents and support the reception team. Day-to-day activities will include:
* Handling documents in line with regulations and distributing them to the correct departments
* Ensuring stationery supplies are available to the business
* Any other duties that are deemed necessary to support the business
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
* Excellent interpersonal skills along with strong organisational and time management skills
* Previous admin and/or customer service experience is desirable
What are the perks of working at this company?
* The company will sponsor your education with a view to helping you learn and experience working in the different divisions within the company whether that’s tax, law, accounts or customer service divisions.
* You can expect to join a friendly, growing team with great prospects!
* 5% pension
* Free parking
Apply for this role