11 months ago
Personal Assistant/ Secretary - (Accountancy Firm) - Derby
Salary & Benefits: Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Key words: Executive Assistant, Accounts Assistant, PA, Secretary, Finance, Accountancy, Research, Personal Assistant, Accounting, Research
Role / Company:
An exciting opportunity for an experienced PA / Secretary with an interest and experience in accounting and research has arisen to join the expanding Corporate Finance team of our Client, a progressive business and advisory firm based in the East Midlands.
Requirements / Experience:
Detailed responsibilities include:
• Report / pitch / newsletter typing and layout
• Management of crucial CRM/Access databases
• Managing diaries and timesheets, calls, appointments, meetings , filing, CPD records, travel , processing the fees of 2/3 people
• Researching potential clients and buyers of companies using the web, FAME & Market IQ research databases, and accessing industry reports (IBIS)
• Handling interface with research tool providers and others (FAME, Mkt IQ, IBIS World, etc)
• Managing the wider Corporate Finance departments’ conference calling systems, web research tool access and passwords, Excel KPI /jobs /targets schedules
• Small scale event organisation
• Good inter-personal skills, orally and written, with both clients and internal staff
• High level of skills in report /newsletter typing (inc graphs, charts, tables, photos etc.), Word/PowerPoint, using web research tools, and in CRM/ Access database management
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Option to buy an additional 5 days of annual leave
• Discounts and cash back at numerous shops, holidays and services using our Client’s Rewards service
• Cash back on healthcare including eye tests, dentist visits, physiotherapy etc.
• Discounted (and sometimes free!) tickets for sports and entertainment venues our Client sponsors
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.