An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant to the Executive to join the executive support team to cover maternity leave.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be qualified to degree level and, ideally, will be experienced in providing PA support at an executive level. We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated professional able to work on their own initiative, and as part of a team, in a fast paced, demanding business environment. The successful candidate will be calm under pressure, highly organised, able to prioritise effectively with an ability to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and strict attention to detail.
About the College:
Blackpool and The Fylde College (B&FC) is one of the UK’s leading Further Education colleges. Judged Outstanding by Ofsted and awarded Teaching Excellence Framework GOLD, our reputation for excellence has developed through professionalism and passion for learning, helped by talented staff, outstanding resources and a real commitment to learner support.
This is a fixed term temporary contract at 15 hours per week covering maternity cover.
The working pattern will be across 4 days.
Anticipated start date: Wed 10 April 2019
Rewards and Benefit Package:
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses*
- Competitive pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Flexible working hours
- Free 'healthy' breakfast- (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks - dependant on campus
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Hair and beauty treatments, Bakery, Office and printing services.