16 days ago
LOCATION: Lancaster, Lancashire
JOB TITLE: Personal Assistant / PA to the Chairman
SALARY & BENEFITS: Highly competitive negotiable salary dependent on skills and experience
WORKING HOURS: Minimum 25 hours per week (flexible and potential additional hours for the right candidate)
THE COMPANY: Are you an organised and accurate person with a great eye for detail and who has experience as a Personal Assistant / PA, or in a senior secretarial or multi functioning administrative position?
An exceptional opportunity has arisen in central Lancaster for an experienced Personal Assistant / PA to the Company Chairman. Besides experience, initiative, good organisation skills, and attention to detail are critical. Salary will be dependent on the quality and experience of the candidate.
Our client is a charitable organisation, founded and entirely funded by the Chairman, who is a sports philanthropist and entrepreneur. Since 2009 the Trust has provided unique and exciting experiences for children through a variety of schemes with the focus now being on the incredible initiative, Box4Kids.
Box4Kids has so far provided nearly 10,000 seriously ill and disabled children and their families with a VIP day out at major sporting and entertainment events. Box4Kids was initially launched at Liverpool FC and has now been rolled out to 100 venues nationwide. These include Wembley Stadium, Manchester City FC, Saracens RUFC, Newmarket, The O2 and The Royal Albert Hall.
As a Personal Assistant / PA to the Chairman you will play a vital part within the Trust and will be offering a wide range of secretarial and administrate support duties as below;
- Provide top quality administrative support to the Chairman including audio typing
- Composition, editing and review of correspondence
- Liaising with clients and connections by telephone, in writing and face-to-face
- Organising travel itineraries
- Handling expenses and personal Tax Return
- Ad hoc requests
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate for the Personal Assistant / PA to the Company Chairman will need to be an intelligent individual who has previous experience working as a Personal Assistant, or in a senior Secretarial role offering support to senior or executive management. You will need to have audio typing skills and must be a highly organised person who pays close attention to detail and be someone who is highly accurate. Candidates will need good IT skills with experience using Microsoft Office, will need to be excellent communicators, and have an ability to work effectively with a wide range of people whilst understanding the importance of confidentiality. In addition candidates will need to hold a valid UK Driving Licence and live within commutable distance to Lancaster, Lancashire.
Key Experience/ Characteristics preferred for the Personal Assistant / PA to the Chairman role in Lancaster :-
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant or similar role essential
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel and
- PowerPoint) essential
- You will require excellent typing skills and audio typing experience is essential
- You will combine excellent written and oral English with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people
- Must be able to handle numbers confidently, recognise and apply basic arithmetic
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure essential
- Full UK driving licence essential
Does this sound like you? If Yes then click the apply button now!
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps
28 days ago
only 7 hours until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close