8 months ago
Up to £32,000 per annum
Category: Admin Jobs
Personal Assistant / Office Administrator
You will join as a Personal Assistant responsible for providing support to the Managing Director, including project administrative support for complex projects within IPSL.
Personal Assistant / Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Managing Director's complex appointments, agendas and itineraries including team meetings - ensuring actions and risks are managed and closed in appropriate time frames, escalating where required.
- Quick and accurate audio and copy transcription of letters, memos and reports.
- Assistance in the production of financial data.
- Document registration, cataloguing and control.
- Line Management of Project Administrator(s).
Personal Assistant / Office Administrator Requirements:
- Proven PA experience at Executive level.
- Prior Project Administration experience.
- Advanced experience of MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook and Calendar functions.
- Competence in MS Project.
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing.
- Data-room management experience.
- Line management experience.
- Experience of SAP.
About Our Client:
Our client is a dedicated team of infrastructure experts sharing a core understanding: that effective day to day management delivers value, stability and returns over the long term.
As one of the largest SPV and Asset Management service providers to the PPP / PFI infrastructure market, they seek to protect and enhance the value of their investor’s assets, which currently stand at £3bn.
Job type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Up to £32,000 per annum
Benefits: We offer a range of excellent benefits including life assurance, pension plan, private medical insurance, and a commitment to ongoing learning and development opportunities including support with professional study and memberships.
Strictly No Agencies Please.
You may have experience of the following: Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, Senior Secretary, EA, Corporate Secretary, Senior Administrator, Senior PA, Office Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Admin, Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, etc.