Personal Assistant – Leading Legal Firm
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Are you an organised Personal Assistant with a meticulous eye for detail? Looking to learn, grow and challenge yourself in an exciting, new role? If so, this is an amazing opportunity to enhance your existing experience with an international law firm.
As a Personal Assistant, you’ll support a Partner within one of Europe’s leading teams of specialist Engineering Attorneys.
Working closely with a Secretary, you will perform a range of administrative tasks to facilitate the smooth running of the office and maximise efficiency within our client’s Advanced Engineering Team.
Specifically, you will:
- Act as a gatekeeper for the Partner and effectively screen calls and requests
- Organise diaries, prioritise appointments and manage deadlines
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and staff
- Arrange meetings, conference calls, lunches and attendance at events
- Make travel arrangements
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Assist with projects
To join our client as a Personal Assistant, you’ll need:
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant
- Experience of organising professional overseas travel
- A high level of IT literacy, including MS Office
- To be a confident communicator who can build strong relationships at all levels
- First-class organisational skills
- The ability to deal with confidential matters discreetly
Our client is eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a PA, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, EA, PA to Partner, PA to MD, PA to CEO, Secretary, Administrator, Office Administrator or Administrative Clerk.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan with employer and employee contributions
- Give as you earn scheme
- Healthcare cashback plan
- Cycle to work scheme and interest-free season ticket loan for travel
- Group life assurance and childcare scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Sabbatical policy allowing a one month career break after three years' service, or three months after five years' service
- 23 days’ holiday (increasing with service) plus Bank Holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a leading firm that invests in their people and promotes a healthy work/life balance.
They foster a supportive and inclusive culture where employees are encouraged to broaden their knowledge, challenge themselves and share their ideas.
You will have the chance to work closely with a senior figure in the firm and play a vital role in the day-to-day running of the Sheffield office.
About the company
With offices in Bristol, Leamington Spa, London, Munich and Sheffield, our client is one of Europe’s largest dedicated intellectual property law firms.
Their Advanced Engineering group is passionate about great engineering. With the strongest group of specialist engineering attorneys in private practice in the UK and a commercial, pragmatic approach, they are the ideal partner for engineering businesses.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you think you’d succeed with our forward-thinking firm as a Personal Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 35 hours per week