3 months ago
Our client is an expanding chartered accountancy firm in Marylebone, West London. They are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to join their growing team.
The Personal Assistant will work directly with the Managing Partner and will be responsible for providing efficient and responsive administrative, organizational and management support to him; managing, organizing and prioritizing his time. The Personal Assistant will play a key role in supporting the Managing Partner in the continuing growth of the Firm’s business activities.
The successful candidate will:
• Manage and maintain the diary – deal with appointments, produce itineraries and a daily diary folder
• Conduct daily/weekly diary review meetings with the Managing Partner
• Manage the email – manage and prioritise the inbox, highlight urgent items and respond as necessary
• Manage incoming correspondence – draft responses as appropriate and make recommendations for action as necessary
• Manage the Managing Partner’s office accounts & expenses
• Attend (and minute as required) regular team meetings
• Work closely with the Marketing and HR co-ordinators and Office Manager
Qualifications and experience:
• Proficiency in English Language & Maths
• Comprehensive, proven administrative and secretarial skills
• Previous PA experience operating at a senior level (within the accountancy/financial services sector would be desirable)
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Previous experience of client relationship management
• Exceptional IT skills including a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• E-literate & competent in using email, electronic diary systems & the internet
The Ideal Candidate will have the ability to:
- Process and manage information of multiple levels
- Communicate effectively and with confidence
- Work individually and as part of a team
- Analyse and solve problems with an awareness of the implications.
- Work within guidelines and regulations (e.g. finance, HR, health and safety)
To be considered for this role, please apply today.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close