Personal Assistant – up to £30,000 p/a (DOE) + KPI after probation – Battersea, London
Food Republic are looking for a capable and experienced Personal Assistant to work closely with the Managing Director to maintain the diary and emails of the Managing Director, as well as learning the business to cover all clerical aspect of the Operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to join our growing, BRC (Grade AA) accredited business that encourages career progression along with an excellent working environment. If you believe you have what it takes, then apply today!
The key responsibilities of a Personal Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Performing extensive diary and mailbox management for Directors, as well as regularly liaising with key clients on behalf of Directors
- Processing expenses on a continual basis
- Organising internal and external events and meetings, and taking responsibility for minute taking and sending out summary, outcomes and actions from the meetings
- Being involved with all aspects of recruitment for all positions across the company
- Keeping track of holidays and absences across the company using Citation
- Leading the progress of staff appraisals and tracking of their professional development
- Managing all administrative elements of the Director role
- Analysing both Payroll and KPI for members of the team, communicating results with them and their line managers
- Dealing with company members on a proactive basis, identifying performance issues, communicating with them in a verbal and written manner, agreeing countermeasures and ensuring a follow up is complete
- Taking part in ad hoc projects at the direction of the Directors
Based in Battersea, London, Food Republic delivers high quality food and drink products to clients at over 500 locations in the London and the South East area. We are one of the best food ingredients suppliers the city has to offer.
With an annual turnover of over £10 million, we have grown solidly since we commenced trading 10 years ago. We provide reliable delivery services to caterers of all kinds, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
The key skills and qualities of a Personal Assistant:
- A-Level educated or equivalent, with heaps of common sense
- Previous experience of working in an office environment, achieving targets and meeting deadlines; knowledge of the Food and Distribution industry is preferred
- Highly competent in MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook) and proficient in data entry, maintaining a high standard of numeracy and level of accuracy
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, having good time management and able to prioritise and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; and able to maintain a harmonious working relationship with customers, suppliers and fellow team members alike
- A strong team player with a flexible attitude and willingness to learn
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.