4 months ago
Starting salary - £25000 with potential to progres
Category: PA Jobs
Full Time - Permanent
Starting salary - £25000 with potential to progress and increase
Job Purpose: To support the Managing Director and Senior Management Team
About our client: This role is to work with the Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team of 8 organisations all within the education, sports and training sectors.
Our client is a leading tech company which specialises in online education. They have a close team who work hard in a range of unique market sectors and are looking for someone to join them who can bring together all managers for the MD and SLT, so all paperwork, policies, procedures, HR, health and safety are all compliant. They believe that `every day is a learning day` and a `school day` but each day is different. Safeguarding is their life and anyone wishing to join their `family feel` team must share their safeguarding vision and values.
Tasks and Activities
• Diary Management - for MD and SLT
• Arranging appointments, bookings and travel for a range of companies under a centralised directorship
• Acting as first point of contact in the business
• Organising and preparing documents, report collating
• Various errands
• Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, safeguarding and quality management
• Attend and participate in meetings to include agenda writing and accurate minute taking
• Carry out administration duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner
• Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role, including specific training sessions set by your manager
• Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality and personal appearance
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and the general public
• Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing with internal and external bodies and managers as instructed
• Respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone
• Any additional general/administrative duties requested by your line manager
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• A minimum of 24 month experience of working within a similar role
• Have excellent organisation, communication and office administration skills.
• Must have GCSE English, Maths and ICT to a Grade C or above (or equivalent qualification) as a minimum.
• Conversant with Microsoft Office suite with intermediate to advance excel skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Hard working and flexible
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work pro-actively and on own initiative.
• Approachable, dependable, reliable, loyal, trustworthy and discreet
• Eager to assist in improving the business
• Able to problem solve
• Show resilience
• Able to plan and manage events
Central bonus scheme available
Bonus incentives - days out
Trip to London once a year
Bupa Employee assistance programme
Monthly dress down days
Staff `end of term buffets`
Staff parking - free
To apply for this Personal Assistant role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close