5 months ago
28 September 2018
FYLDE COAST, LANCASHIRE
Are you ready for a challenge in a dynamic working environment?
As a Personal Assistant you will provide a first class, comprehensive, secretarial service to the
senior management team.
Do you have the experience to carry out the following activities:
• Diary Management: scheduling meetings, arranging business and travel arrangements effectively
for Company Directors
• Events Management: accountable for the organisation and co-ordination of both customer visits
and external team events
• External Service Provider Management: responsible for confidential and professional contact with
a wide range of senior level external partners and other corporate third party representatives
• Process Management: responsible for providing support to directors for business processes, to
include minute taking, producing reports and presentations and tracking progress
• Administration: to support the Admin and HR functions by providing cover as required
It is essential that you have:
• Strong organisational skills, being able to multi task and prioritise
• Experience of working with Senior Directors in a PA role
• Ability to work effectively across all functions within the business
• Awareness of corporate sensitivity
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and customer service skills in both written form and over the telephone
• Advanced Microsoft Office and keyboard skills
• Qualified to A level or equivalent
Victrex values diversity and encourages applications from all sections of the community.
In addition to a competitive salary we also provide a range of attractive benefits, including company pension and healthcare schemes. If you believe you have the drive and potential required to join our team, please email your CV by clicking the button below.
Victrex is an innovative world leader in high-performance polymer solutions, focussed on the strategic markets of automotive, aerospace, energy (including manufacturing & engineering), electronics and medical. Every day, millions of people use products and applications, which contain our materials – from smartphones, aeroplanes and cars to oil and gas operations and medical devices. With over 35 years’ experience, we develop world leading solutions in PEEK- and PAEK-based polymers and selected semi-finished and finished parts which shape future performance for our customers and our markets, and drive value for our shareholders.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
9 days ago
only 5 days until close