Our Client is looking for a proficient and highly organised individual to join their Pensions Administration Team within their Liverpool Office. This is an opportunity to join their well-established organisation and contribute to a business project on a permanent basis.
• Provide pensions administration to customers in line with service levels
• Manage daily workload effectively
• Resolve customer enquiries (oral and written) based on competent working knowledge of customer requirements
• Provide efficient and good quality customer service
• Perform basic calculations and quotes for clients accurately
• Draft non-standard correspondents in response to customer enquiries
• Process customer queries and maintain customer records in accordance with company and regulatory policy
• Escalate any complicated queries to the Senior Pensions Administrators
• Share knowledge with your team to ensure fast and efficient reconciliation of queries
• Collate and analyse data to produce routine reports, schedules and summaries
Full training will be provided for this role during your first 4 weeks. Their dedicated training team are on site to ensure you are supported throughout your first 3 months in post.
Our Client administers the Principal Civil Service Pension Scheme (PCSPS) and provides pensions to over 1.5 million people. They have in-depth knowledge and expertise in the administration of Defined Benefit pension schemes and provide tailored services to more than 300 Government employers.
• GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English (Grade C or above)
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Able to work on your own initiative
• Confident, professional telephone manner
• Proficient in MS office
• Positive attitude to work and colleagues
• 24.5 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Performance related bonus
• Eye Care Vouchers
• Life Assurance
• Childcare Vouchers
• Company Discount- 7.5% off major retailers
• Annual Dividend
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.