10 months ago
Payroll Team Leader - Burnham-on-Sea
Salary: £Competitive Salary - DOE
Key words: Payroll, Teal Leader, manual calculations, statutory deductions, year-end reporting, RTI, HMRC, Payroll Supervisor, payroll bureau, year end, Sage, Senior Payroll Administrator, Senior Payroll Clerk, Payroll Support, Senior Payroll and Senior Accounts Clerk, Senior Pay Adviser, Senior Pay Clerk, Senior Pay Adviser, Senior Payroll Officer
The Role & Company:
Our client is looking for a Payroll Team Leader. You will be responsible for overseeing the entire process from start to finish including all manual calculations, statutory deductions, through to year end reporting.
The role requires the successful candidate to have experience of training, mentoring and developing payroll staff as well as setting and monitoring the KPI’s for the department.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
• Good working knowledge of all areas of Payroll, RTI and current HMRC reporting requirements
• Experience in processing multiple payrolls and multiple frequencies
• Experience managing a team
• Able to carry out manual calculation
• Numerate and High levels of IT literacy
• Experience of using payroll software, preferably Sage and Star Flexible approach to duties and working hours
• Good planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
• Attention to detail and self-motivated
• Sound communication skills, ability to use own initiative and a good team player
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.