about 1 month ago
Payroll Officer - Chelmsford
Our client is an independent car dealership offering a diverse range of expertly modified and specialist cars.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on large payrolls and complex bonus and commission structures.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Processing monthly payrolls
• Liaising with departmental managers
• Identifying and resolving any payroll discrepancies
• Inputting salaries and hours onto payroll software
• Calculating and inputting amounts relating to SSP, SMP, SPP and SAP
• Adding starters and removing leavers, producing P45's
• Sending payment schedule to accounts for payment
• Completing payroll reports
• Production of auto-enrolment pension reports
• Distribution of payslips, commission, bonus reports
Essential Skills & Requirements
• Excellent numerical skills
• An understanding of Payroll software packages including Sage
• A good understanding of Microsoft Packages including Excel
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.