An experienced Payroll Manager is required for a successful law firm based in Manchester City Centre. This role has become available due to internal promotion and the successful applicant will be employed on a permanent basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Prepare the monthly pay run, BACS payment, and produce system reports, liaising with the appropriate sign off
* Administering payments of sick pay, holidays, leave and other statutory payments
* Analysing and producing reports on hours, pay and overtime costs
* Working with the Time and Attendance systems, and resolving and anomalies efficiently
* Work closely with ADP to prepare year-end tax statements in all responsible countries
* To maintain up to date and comprehensive guidance notes on using the ADP Freedom and eTime systems
* Process, administer, input and audit information for all aspects of the payroll cycles
* Responsible for the Payroll and Pension elements of Auto-Enrolment and its delivery
* Collaborate with business partners to implement process improvements, test system changes, and lead special projects related to the payroll department
* To liaise closely with finance, ensuring that monthly reconciliations for budget control purposes are undertaken
* Regular contact with auditors both external and internal on payroll related matters
* To identify, be familiar with, research and communicate the potential payroll implications to the Global Payroll Director, HR Director and wider Senior Team of existing and proposed legislation
* Operate as a customer service adviser and subject matter expert as it related to employee's pay, data integrity, payment authorisations and appropriate reporting to our partners, pension schemes, HMRC and statutory bodies
To be successful in this role you must be CIPP Qualified and have experience of managing a team.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £30000 per annum for 37.5 hours work. You will be given fantastic training and work for a well-known organisation that offer long term progression and development opportunities.
Please contact Beth Dalton, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.