A large public sector organisation is currently recruiting for a Payroll Manager on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to take a senior management position within this organisation, manage a large payroll team at an operational level and make strategic payroll decisions.
* Leading, managing and coaching a large team of payroll staff in their day to day duties, conducting regular 1 to 1's, performance reviews and appraisals
* Acting as the senior point of contact for payroll to answer queries from all areas of the business
* Lead payroll related projects
* Payroll reporting
* Taking the lead on payroll queries both internally and externally
* Take a hands-on approach to payroll processing
To be successful in this role you will need to be a CIPP Qualified payroll professional who has held a Payroll Manager position within a large complex organisation. You have managed a team at an operational level, have made strategic payroll decisions to benefit the wider organisation and have led projects to implement change.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £45000, a generous holiday and pensions allowance.
Please contact Beth Dalton, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.