We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Manager with a long-established retail/wholesale Company on the outskirts of Plymouth.
Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Manager to ensure the timely, accurate and confidential processing, management and reporting of all Company payrolls, and the total remunerations and benefits package.
As Payroll Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Accurate and timely calculation of employees pay, holiday pay, sick pay, overtime and bonuses.
• Preparation and payment of all Company payrolls in accordance with HMRC and statutory requirements.
• Ensure full compliance with payroll best practice and government initiatives e.g. auto enrolment, apprenticeship levy, national living wage, gender pay reporting, etc
• Completion of payroll journals and reconciliation e.g. pensions and balance to the ledger to strict deadlines.
• Accurate and timely completion of fiscal year end procedures e.g. P11D, tax year end and final year end, including PSA scheme.
• Ensure proper control and logging of internal and external customer queries. Manage resolution rate and resolve escalated queries where necessary.
• People management for a small team working to strict deadlines.
• Ensure the effective maintenance and use of Payroll & HR information systems.
For the role of Payroll Manager, there is a competitive salary on offer for this role, along with an excellent benefits package.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Payroll Manager, Payroll, Accounts, office,