24 days ago
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are really pleased to be working in partnership with a reputable manufacturing firm based in the Doncaster area as they look to appoint a highly experienced Payroll Clerk to join their team.
The successful candidate will be working as part of the company's central payroll team to process the monthly payroll for a high volume of employees, maintain the time and attendance system and update/maintain employee information.
Benefits include a highly competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement & fantastic pension scheme!
Duties of the Payroll Clerk will include:
- Working within a team of 6 Payroll Clerks
- Processing monthly payroll for c.4000 employees
- Providing support to the wider team where required
- Maintaining the time and attendance system
- Setting up new employees
- Ensuring all payments are made in accordance with site rules
- Adhering to the Data Protection Act and site policies and procedures
- Managing the company credit card, company car and employee benefit data
- Educated to GCSE level, including Maths & English (Grade C or above)
- At least 2 years' experience within a fast-paced payroll function
- Ability to work well towards strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to resolve complex payroll queries
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Excel
Our client is hoping to arrange interviews across this week! Therefore if you would like to be considered for this position, please get in touch asap or apply today!