30 days ago
Payroll & Bookkeeping Administrator - Walsall
Salary: £18 - 20k
Our client is an established Chartered Accountancy and due to recent expansion, are looking for an experienced Payroll & Bookkeeping Administrator to join their team in Walsall.
The successful candidate will be working on payroll for around 50 to 60 clients some of which are on weekly payroll cycle and some on monthly cycle. The role also requires working on some of the clients VAT input via Xero accounting software.
• Weekly and monthly payroll.
• Prepare and submit VAT returns.
• Resolve client's payroll and accounting queries.
• Keep up to date with Auto Enrolment for all clients.
• End of the year payroll compliance like P60s, P45 etc.
• Payroll experience
• Ideally have 2 years bookkeeping experience
• Xero accounting software or Cloud based accounting software experience is essential
• Be self-motivated and have a desire to improve.
• Strong IT and data entry skills
• Meticulous with attention to detail
• Good communication skills
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
23 days ago
only 5 days until close