29 days ago
Elevation Recruitment Group have had a really exciting opportunity come in for a professional Payroll Assistant to join a leading organisation based in the Worksop area as they look to expand their team!
The successful candidate will be working as part of a busy payroll function to take on the responsibility of providing a comprehensive payroll service for a high volume of employees, along with all pension related administration. In return, you will be provided with an exciting, rewarding and long-term career opportunity with a multinational business!
Duties of the Payroll Clerk will include:
- Responsible for the end to end payroll process
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll
- Providing support to the wider team where required
- Processing starters & leavers
- Handling P11D & P60 queries
- Processing maternity, paternity pay, sickness & absences
- Responsible for inputting and end dating salary sacrifices and salary deductions
- Processing BACS payments and expenses
- Tax codes and pensions
- Ensuring all payments are made in accordance with site rules
- Adhering to the Data Protection Act and site policies and procedures
- Pensions administration
- Educated to GCSE level, including Maths & English (Grade C or above)
- At least 2 years' experience within a fast-paced payroll function
- Ability to work well towards strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to resolve complex payroll queries
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Excel
Our client is hoping to arrange interviews as soon as possible, therefore if you would like to be considered for this position, please get in touch asap or apply today!