5 months ago
Payroll and Systems Officer - Maidenhead
Salary: £28 - 32k
Our client is looking for a dynamic problem solver with a strong Payroll/HRIS background to join the team in an exciting new role.
The new role of Payroll and Systems Officer will be a key link between the Payroll and HRIS teams. Attention to detail will be key as you will be involved with tasks such as, incident resolution and having oversight of the payroll timetable and wider workload of the team.
• Supervising the day to day activities of the Payroll Assistants.
• Acting as the deputy for the Senior Payroll Officers in terms of more complex Payroll processing.
• Supporting the normal monthly payroll processing cycle for a designated customer base.
• Taking the lead on ad-hoc Payroll projects.
• Act as the systems liaison supporting Payroll related software (iTrent) changes, enhancements and upgrades.
• Responding to Payroll related data requirements.
• Acting as an escalation point for Payroll system queries.
• To work with the wider HR teams to identify areas for improvements in Payroll processes.
• Have a strong background in Payroll.
• Exposure to HRIS administration would be a big advantage.
• Be self-motivated and have a desire to improve.
• Be adaptable to change.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
• Meticulous with attention to detail
• Good communication skills
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
14 days ago
only 8 hours until close