6 months ago
Payroll and Accounts Assistant - Darlington
Our client is an established Chartered Accountancy who are looking for an experienced Payroll and Accounts Assistant to join their team in Darlington.
The position will mainly involve the preparation of client payrolls using Sage Payroll, and there will also be some VAT Return preparation and bookkeeping for which appropriate training will be given.
• Weekly and monthly payroll.
• Prepare and submit VAT returns.
• Resolve client's payroll and accounting queries.
• Keep up to date with Auto Enrolment for all clients.
• End of the year payroll compliance like P60s, P45 etc.
• Payroll experience
• Practice experience is beneficial but not essential
• Sage Payroll experience is essential
• Be self-motivated and have a desire to improve.
• Strong IT and data entry skills
• Meticulous with attention to detail
• Good communication skills
Hours: Full time 9am to 5pm - Monday to Friday, with 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
21 days ago
only 7 days until close