3 months ago
Payroll Advisor - Rayleigh
(Full or Part-Time)
Key words: Payroll Clerk, Payroll, Accounts, Finance, Finance Officer, book keeping, Consultant, Advisor, CIPP, Maternity Pay, SSP, HR
Opportunity to work with a growing payroll provider as a payroll advisor. Key aspects of the role requires someone that is able to run payrolls from start to finish (weekly, monthly, and fortnightly) with (1 to 300+ employees) and provide advice to clients - e.g. how SSP and Maternity Pay works etc. It is therefore important that you are very knowledgeable about all aspects of Payroll on a advisor level.
Role Responsibilities Include:
• Maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
• Updating payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
• Preparing reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
• Calculating pay according to hours worked incorporating leaves and overtime
• Providing advice clients on complex Payroll related matters and queries
• Previous experience of working within a multi payroll function, within an accountancy practice or specialist payroll house.
• Payroll qualification CIPP strongly desired
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.