9 months ago
Payroll Administrator (Maternity cover)
Main location: Magor
Hours: 37.5 hours/week
Reports to: Group Financial Controller
The salary banding is £25-£30k DOE
Manage complex Group payrolls and associated returns for 150+ staff within a strong financial control environment and in accordance with related laws and regulations.
• Monthly payroll
- calculation of overtime, holiday pay, sales commission, business mileage adjustments
- checking calculations for starters and leavers based on HR data provided
- processing UK payroll on in-house system
- communicating with European payroll bureaus
- setting up payroll/HMRC/overseas payroll tax bank payments
- managing regular deductions (eg CSA, Union) and related correspondence
- managing ad hoc deductions (eg private mileage, fines)
- posting payroll journals into finance system
- ensuring staff get paid on time
• Payroll reporting
- monthly reporting of costs by department/cost type
- timesheet, utilisation and other ad hoc reports for non-finance departments
Other Key Responsibilities:
• Quarterly/Annual returns including P11D, P46(Car) and PAYE Settlement Agreement
• Pension administration and payment of contributions
• System administration - setting up new starters/amending employee profiles on the finance and payroll systems
Prior payroll experience and excellent excel skills essential. Knowledge of Access SelectPay payroll processing system advantageous..
This role is based at the Head Office in Magor.
To apply for this role, please submit your current CV and covering letter online today.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.