5 months ago
Payroll Administrator - Manchester
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 plus Benefits
Key words: Payroll administrator, payroll bureau, year :end submissions, HMRC, RTI procedures, accounting software, attention to detail, tight deadlines.
Our client rated as a top 15 firm of Chartered Accountants with 22 offices around the UK, provides a full range of audit, accounting and tax services to clients supporting their business and personal needs.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Administrator to join the payroll team in their Manchester office. This role will provide a complete payroll service to 150 clients.
• Responsibility for own client portfolio, processing payrolls (weekly/4-weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually) from start to finish
• Correspondence with clients, HMRC, third parties and occasionally individual employees by phone, email, letter and fax
• Checking payrolls produced by other members of the team
• Previous experience in a payroll bureau is essential
• Sound knowledge of STAR payroll, Microsoft Excel, auto-enrolment, RTI procedures and payroll legislation
• Previous experience of working with a high volume of payroll clients
• Able to work to tight deadlines, on own initiative and as part of a team, and have a keen attention to detail
• Standard hours 9:00am to 5:30pm with one hour for lunch (37.5hrs/wk)
• 24 days holiday plus standard bank and public holidays
• Flexitime system
• The option to purchase extra days leave via salary sacrifice
• The option to purchase childcare vouchers via salary sacrifice
• The option to contribute into a pension scheme via salary sacrifice
• Commission for introducing new clients/work
• Commission for introducing new staff
• Life assurance (4 x salary)
If you are a motivated Payroll professional looking for your next opportunity to join a successful organisation who invest in their people, please don't hesitate to apply now!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close