I am currently recruiting on behalf a busy payroll bureau based in Stockport. They currently have a full team, but are looking to take on candidates who have a specific payroll skill set to include: NHS payroll (GP Practices), Schools or Irish Payroll.
You will be responsible for the day to day processing of your own portfolio of payrolls, assisting other members of the team and checking work before it is sent to clients. You will be able to process payroll from end-to-end, have an impeccable eye for detail and a pro-active attitude.
* Liaising with clients to accurately process their payrolls
* Responsible for full Gross to net calculations
* Processing new starters, leavers and changes to personal details
* Preparing BACS files and request forms.
* Maintaining client files and responding to client queries within pre-agreed deadlines
* Processing all paperwork, including printing and posting payslips and P45s in line with client requirements
* RTI reporting, including data validation, submitting FPS/EPS, obtaining any client authorisation and posting out P60s.
* Administering Auto-Enrolment pension schemes (as required by the client)
* Dealing with client queries, including some technical queries
* Assisting in maintaining client files (including chasing for signed contracts, Money Laundering Checks, updating contact details into databases etch)
* Assisting with Telephone Answering, scanning post and filing paperwork.
* Maintaining payroll procedures for your clients and identifying processes that could be more efficient
* Assisting in internal payroll audits and checks
You will need:
* Experience with one (or more) of the following payroll processes: NHS (GP Practices), Schools, or Irish Payroll
* Experience of high volume or high activity payroll
* You must also be up to date with current and forthcoming legislation and be able to demonstrate this knowledge in the interview.
* You should also be flexible in your approach, but responsive to deadlines, both internal and external.
You will receive a salary of between £22000-£25000, generous holiday allowance and good pension contribution.
Please contact Beth Dalton, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.