A well established and highly successful accountancy practice in Ashton Under Lyne are looking to recruit a Part Time Payroll Officer to assist in their payroll department.
As the Payroll Officer you will assist in processing the payrolls for a portfolio of clients under the supervision of the Payroll Manager. Your responsibilities will include:
* Full end to end processing of client payrolls on a weekly and monthly basis
* Submitting RTI
* Calculating tax and pension deductions
* Handling client queries
* Handling HM Revenue and custom queries
* Uploading pension files on a weekly and monthly basis
* Year-end procedures
To be considered for this role, candidates must:
* Have previous experience of working in payroll - Essential.
* Have previous experience of performing the duties listed above - Essential.
* Have previous experience of working in practice - Desirable.
This is a flexible role in which the candidate will work around ten hours per week, with full flexibility to choose your hours to suit your needs. You will receive an hourly rate of £11-£13 as standard, but this may increase for a highly experienced candidate.
Please contact Beth Dalton, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.