8 months ago
Main location: Magor
Hours: 37.5 hours/week
Salary: £25k - £27k
Manage complex Group payrolls and associated returns for 150+ staff within a strong financial control environment and in accordance with related laws and regulations.
• calculation of overtime, holiday pay, sales commission, business mileage adjustments
• checking calculations for starters and leavers based on HR data provided
• processing UK payroll on in-house system
• communicating with European payroll bureaus
• setting up payroll/HMRC/overseas payroll tax bank payments
• managing regular deductions (eg CSA, Union) and related correspondence
• managing ad hoc deductions (eg private mileage, fines)
• posting payroll journals into finance system
• ensuring staff get paid on time
• monthly reporting of costs by department/cost type
• timesheet, utilisation and other ad hoc reports for non-finance departments
Other Key Responsibilities:
• Quarterly/Annual returns including P11D, P46(Car) and PAYE Settlement Agreement
• Pension administration and payment of contributions
• System administration - setting up new starters/amending employee profiles on the finance and payroll systems
Prior payroll experience and excellent excel skills essential. Knowledge of Access SelectPay payroll processing system advantageous..
This role is based at the Head Office in Magor.
This may suit a candidate who has strong payroll/accounts assistant/accountant/finances experience
To apply for this Payroll Administrator role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.