A leading payroll bureau based in Bolton with an excellent reputation are seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their friendly team.
As the Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for the following:
* Processing end to end payroll for a number of clients all with different requirements
* Timesheet input, calculation, sending clients the appropriate reports
* Complying with HMRC requirements
* Processing BACS payments
* Ensuring that deadlines for clients are met promptly
* Answer queries on pay related matters
To be successful in this role you will need to have experience within a payroll bureau or accountancy practice for at least one year. You will have processed payroll from start to finish and be confident in communicating and working on behalf of clients.
In return you will receive a competitive salary of £22000-£24000 for 37.5 hours work. You will work for a knowledgeable Payroll Manager who will provide support and training where required. There is free parking on site and this organization is easily accessible by public transport.
Please contact Beth Dalton, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.