9 months ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting a knowledgeable and professional Payroll Administrator for a successful and well established Payroll Bureau in Chesterfield. Due to continued growth, they are looking to strengthen their team with the hire of this role.
This will be a varied role which will encompass all aspects of Payroll and will report directly to the Payroll Team leader within a busy department.
Duties will include:
* Preparing and processing weekly and monthly payrolls for an allocation of different sized clients.
* Answering routine client queries regarding payroll, PAYE, NIC, and escalating more complex queries to supervisors, or responding with their assistance, as appropriate.
* Completing paperwork on behalf of clients with regard to PAYE, NIC or any other query.
* Responding to routine HMRC queries on behalf of clients.
* Calculating and keeping records of all payments due to the HMRC and informing clients of payments to be made.
* Keeping relevant payroll files and records in good order for any inspection by HMRC.
* Filing all relevant information regarding payrolls in client's individual files
* Liaising with other teams regarding client payrolls as appropriate.
* Preparing BACS payments for each individual client's pay-date including BACS remittance payments as appropriate.
To be successful for this role you MUST have the following qualities:
- Have at least 1-2 years experience within a busy Payroll environment
- Be highly organised and self-motivated
- Ability to prioritise their own workload
- Have the confidence to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Must be computer literate and highly numerate
Working as part of a dedicated team you will be given good support and on-going mentoring from the Payroll Manager and Team Leader in order for you to develop to a high standard within the organisation.
If you meet the criteria for this role, and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply or contact me to discuss.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants.