8 months ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Clinical Payments Specialist for a high profile business based in Hull.
This is an amazing opportunity that will give the successful candidate a role with lots of autonomy and exposure to a varied role. The purpose of this position is to provide administrative payment support and assist with maintaining accurate accounts payable information.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in creating new vendors and raising POs
- Ensure vendor payments are processed and tracked in accordance with contract terms and policies and procedures
- Investigate and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders
- Prepare monthly accruals and reports in conjunction with Managers and finance department
- Review monthly cost centre reports and provide financial reports, as requested
- Support with the status of budgets, payments and any related documents
- Identify and implement process improvements by providing innovative and creative insights to department standard operating procedures
In order to be considered for this role, applicants will possess the following skills:
- At least 1-2 years' experience within an accounting environment
- Strong Excel skills (including vlookups and pivot tables)
- Great communication skills
- Resilient personality with a great attention to details and a flair for numbers
If you match the required criteria and would like to know more about this position, then please don't hesitate to contact me without delay.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talented Accountancy & Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees to post qualified accountants