7 months ago
A Payments and Operations Assistant Manager is required by our client based in Northamptonshire. They are looking for a dynamic leader with proven experience of leading in a payments environment. As Payments and Operations Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the payments team and implementing change programmes as necessary to meet the requirements of a changing regulatory and operational landscape.
• Support the Operations Manager with day to day and strategic activities across the wider processing teams, acting as a deputy as required.
• Prioritising daily activities and processes whilst ensuring agreed SLAs are met.
• Lead, train and coach staff to enable them to deliver exceptional customer service.
• Effective incident and resolution management
• Monitor and evaluate performance as part of regular one to one interaction
• Ensure adherence with all internal and external regulatory, operational, key control systems and procedures
• Evaluate and address operational risks within the team and department
• Develop and maintain knowledge of all systems and procedures
• Exceed customer expectations with driving improvements in processes and policies
• Monitor the team and processing department’s resource levels
• Support with recruitment/interview selection process as required.
• Proven experience of leading in a payments environment.
• Strong knowledge of banking procedures essential.
• Proven second line management skills incorporating effective time management, prioritisation, resilience, and delegation.
• Able to lead, coach and inspire a diverse group of people.
• Generate and implement innovative ways of working
As Payments and Operations Assistant Manager, you should have a good working knowledge of all principal payment channels as well as an awareness of the impact of impending changes such as PSD2, cheque imaging and continued digitalisation.
For more information about this Payments and Operations Assistant Manager role please send your CV and contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment Ltd