11 months ago
Leacroft Medical Practice is a forward-thinking medical practice with a modern, state-of- the-art premises based in Langley Green, Crawley. They are now looking for a Patient Services Advisor to join their friendly and welcoming team.
As a Patient Service Advisor you will be central to ensuring patients receive impeccable, second to none, service. This is a varied and interesting role involving reception and admin duties.
Key responsibilities to include:
• Providing an exceptional 'front of house’ reception experience to all patients, ensuring their comfort
throughout their visit
• Fielding calls and enquiries in a warm and professional manner
• Undertaking a wide range of administrative duties
• Using computerised patient administration systems to make appointments and manage the patient’s visit to
the practice, ensuring patient confidentiality and discretion at all times.
• Coordinating with other areas and healthcare workers to ensure every patient pathway is seamless.
To be considered for this role, you will have good I.T and administrative skills, with the ability to remain calm under pressure. You will also have a great sense of humour and ideally, some experience working with the general public.
This is a full-time position based on a 37 hour working week, Monday to Friday, with 1 in 4 Saturdays. Leacroft Medical Practice is also an accredited UK Living Wage employer and employees are also entitled to join the NHS Pension Scheme.
Please note, if you are currently a patient with the Practice and are successful, you will be required to register elsewhere.
If this is the role for you, apply now!
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
JOB TITLE: Patient Services Advisor
SALARY & BENEFITS: Dependent on Experience
WORKING HOURS: Full-time 37 hours per week (includes 1 in 4 Saturdays)