Patent Records Assistant
Are you a highly organised administrator with experience in the Patent profession? Are you looking for a new challenge in one of Europe's leading IP firms? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
Our client is currently seeking a Patent Records Assistant to play a truly integral role in their firm's Patent Records team. This is predominantly a data entry position, and the successful candidate will be responsible for inputting new cases on to the firm's Records system alongside processing client requests and creating IP portfolio reports.
In this varied position, you will be responsible for:
- Data entry into the firm's Records system, Patricia
- Producing applicant/client reports for attorneys and clients
- Ensuring Patricia Diary Records are maintained and kept up-to-date
- General maintenance and updating of case records as required
- Handling and updating incoming EPO & UKIPO post
- Data reporting and validation
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced in patent administration
- Experienced in data entry
- Highly accurate, demonstrating meticulous attention to detail
- Highly IT literate and comfortable picking up new systems
- An expert multi-tasker with high level prioritisation and time management skills
A fantastic salary of £22,000 - £24,000 per annum is on offer, and our client’s benefits package includes:
– Discretionary Christmas bonus
– Pension plan with employer and employee contributions
– Healthcare cashback plan
– Cycle to work scheme and interest-free season ticket loan for travel
– Group life assurance and childcare scheme
– Sabbatical policy allowing a one month career break after three years’ service, or three months after five years’ service
– 23 days’ holiday (increasing with service) with the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 additional days
About the Firm:
Our client was founded in 1884 and they are dedicated to providing expert services across the full range of Intellectual Property law in the UK, Europe and worldwide. They advise on the protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights for inventions, designs, artistic works and trademarks. Our client is a leading provider of Intellectual Property (IP) renewals and portfolio management support. They handle IP renewals on behalf of their clients enabling them to devote more time to other parts of their business.
To apply for the role of Patent Records Assistant, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Patent Records Assistant, Patent Administrator, Legal Administrator, Legal Assistant, Office Clerk, Office Administrator, Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Admin Clerk, Patent Secretary, Administration.