Parts Sales Advisor – up to £21k – Leeds
Our client is a well-established company who are leaders within the compressor market, we have an exciting career opportunity for an advisor to join the Sales/ Parts team
As part of a small team, this role requires an individual with excellent interpersonal and communications skills. You must have a natural flare for educating customers, in return, contributing towards achieving branch and individual sales targets.
Main duties include:
• Taking ownership and responsibility for all aspects of processing the client’s requirements whether technical, administrative, commercial or logistical.
• Producing sales quotes for clients and following up these quotes, converting them to a sale.
• Processing client orders on our internal system and managing the full order cycle whilst dealing with any issues that may arise
• Providing Parts Related Technical assistance and support to our internal and external clients
• Taking an active role in Parts Sales Campaigns whether on the telephone or face to face with the client.
• Keeping our databases updated with the very latest Parts/Sales related information
• Working to the achievement of both personal and team goals.
• Any other reasonable requests made by your line manager.
For more Office opportunities, please contact Sarah McDonagh at Prodigium Group on